Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just got back in town today.

I decided to follow the advice I read about being better organized.

My question is, why is it no one told me how hard it was going to be to get organized.

First I had to find drawers I could mount to the underside of my work bench. Then order them

They arrived today, and for some unknown reason, they decided to only send them with half the number of wood screws I would need, so down to OSH.

Then I had to take everything off the work bench. Damn. That reminded me about why I needed to be organized. Following the exodus of stuff, I turned the bench on it's side, drilled pilot holes, tried to screw in the wood screws, drilled bigger pilot holes, screwed the screws into the bench. Slid in the drawers.

Oh, then comes the organization.

Well tomorrow, I get to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment